Business Insights / Data Analyst - Entry / Intermediate Level
Belron NZ is the holding company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company; Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts; and Exceed who are the country's window and door repair specialists. We are part of the Belron Group, with annual revenues of EUR 3.7B and 30,000 employees active in over 40 countries providing services with real care to our customers.
The purpose of the role
The Insight Analyst – Entry to Intermediate is a pivotal member of the Belron NZ Business Insight & Pricing team, which is responsible for driving optimal business decision making through providing best-practise operational, financial, and pricing insights.
You are a BI/data specialist, delivering exceptional commercial insights to enable the business to make fully informed decisions. You are a team player, who challenges the status quo of the organisation and continually strives to deliver best-practice solutions to drive improvements in business performance aligned with our organisation’s Purpose, Vision and Values.
What will you be doing?
- Dashboard and report development
- Providing business insights and recommendations
- Operational report preparation
- Ad hoc analysis to answer commercial questions
- Prepare business cases and models to support change initiatives
- Assure data integrity
What do you need to be able to bring?
- Proven commercial insights experience in an industry or CA environment
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- SQL and PowerBI skills would be great
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics365 would be an advantage
- Curiosity, energy, and drive with a down to earth pragmatic personality
- Initiative and ability to self-manage whilst being a team player
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Business acumen
What will you get in return?
- You'll be joining a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Life Insurance Plan from day one
- Discounted health insurance for you and your family with Southern Cross
- Access to an annual Wellbeing fund
We aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can do attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of business intelligence (BI) best practices?
Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
What's your expected annual base salary?
|Job description:||Download PDF|