Change Lead - Contract
Belron NZ is a parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We strive to constantly evolve, innovate & adapt to the fast pace change of our customer’s needs, which is why we’re always looking for new ways to help our teams deliver exceptional service. Part of this is reviewing the products we offer, how we deal with issues and what technology we can introduce to create an ‘unmatchable customer experience’ which is one of our strategic pillars.
We’re on the look-out for a customer-centric Change Lead to take ownership of the operational change management (OCM) side of our customer experience strategic pillar and implement the initiatives to support the adoption of business change.
This is an initial three-month fixed term contract based on full-time hours but we may consider a four-day 32 hour working week if that’s of interest to you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead and project manage the change management activities for the customer experience program
- Produce and deliver the change, training and communications artefacts and develop and manage the timeline
- Lead Change Management of information technology integrations and process change
- Evaluate business processes to uncover areas for improvement and manage those changes
- Track, report and escalate issues and identify risks
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
Reporting to the UCX (Unmatchable Customer Experience) Program Manager, you will be a key member of this program, but may be asked to work with other programs, so you must enjoy working across multiple teams. End to end experience of business operations including finance, accounts and supply chain would be a benefit.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Change Management role within customer-centric or call centre + retail environment
- Experience in instructional design and in developing training materials to support change programs, and development of communications materials
- Comfortable using Information technology and systems; MS applications, Learning Management Systems
- Practical knowledge and application of change management techniques and methodologies
- Facilitation skills to bring together different perspectives and devise a course of action
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an adaptive communication style and collaborative approach
- Ability to interpret complex messages and ensure suitability for a variety of different audiences.
|Job description:||Download PDF|