Ci & Process Excellence Manager
Belron NZ is the holding company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the Belron Group whose 30,000 employees are active in over 30 countries providing services, and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are seeking a hands-on Ci & Process Excellence Manager to join our Transactional Services team and work across the business on our end-to-end processes. You will be responsible for creating and delivering value through process improvement.
This is a full-time 12-month fixed term position based at our Penrose head office.
- You will have demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience to operate across all functional areas of our business from supply chain to finance and operations to customer service.
- You know which tools and methodologies to use from process mapping to flowcharts, SIPOC to swim lanes, cause and effect to the 5 why’s, PDCA and DMAIC, Kanban to Gemba.
- You are likely certified in Kaizen, Lean / Six Sigma, TQM or equivalent.
How to apply
Imagine our biggest end-to-end process to be “crack to cash” which is from the moment our customer’s windscreen breaks and s/he calls the insurance company till the invoice has been paid after the windscreen has been replaced.
In you cover letter, explain how you would go about improving this “crack to cash” process. What would be your plan (the steps you take to make it happen) and how would you make it stick so it doesn’t breakdown?
Your resume should give us an overview of who you are; tell us about relevant knowledge, skills and experiences; give us an overview of your career; and highlight achievements.
What can we offer you?
- Convenient location near Penrose train station and Mt Smart bus stops
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm and ability to work from home
- You’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Carglass Life Insurance Plan from day one
- Discounted health insurance for you and your family with Southern Cross
- Various discounts through our suppliers ranging from technology to tires, and electricity to cars
At Belron NZ, we take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, driven and caring attitude.If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
|Job description:||Download PDF|