People & Leadership Partner
Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are excited to invite applications and expressions of interest from HR superstars for the role of People & Leadership Partner. Join our high-performing People team in a role designed to support the delivery of generalist HR guidance to internal customers in a way that adds value to the business and drives performance.
This opportunity will see you provide expert coaching and advice to build and sustain line management People and Leadership capability and ensure People and Leadership processes are delivered consistently within departments.
This role exists to:
- Be the guardian of the people experience our team members have within the business
- Support and guide the implementation and completion of our annual people performance cycle plan
- Provide the strategic interface between People and Leadership and departments to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective front-line delivery
- Develop partnerships across the business to deliver value-added service to management and team members that support the business objectives
- Build management and leadership capability through expert coaching advice
- Delivering programmes to build organisational performance and capability
- Make it easier for our internal customers to interact with People and Leadership
- To increase the perceived value of People and Leadership to all stakeholders
Ultimately we are looking for a high-performing generalist HR Business Partner to assist the business in delivering strategies to build organisational performance and capability their teams.
Day to day responsibilities will include providing advice and guidance on complex people issues in order to minimise risk and legal/ financial exposure, ensuring Managers are appropriately inducted to core processes, systems and People and Leadership expectations, and building management responsibility and capability for managing ER/IR (where appropriate) issues and improve the effectiveness of consultation.
Key requirements include:
- HR Professional qualification or equivalent tertiary qualification
- 5+ years HR generalist or equivalent experience
- Experience in a large organisation
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to Human Resources and general business practices
- Demonstrated strong leadership, problem solving, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of compensation and benefits methods and trends.
- Skilled in interviewing and selection of candidates
- Knowledge of HRIS or related HR technologies
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and managers
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise and appropriate and encourages feedback as appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a thorough understanding of our business's needs and future direction, and be instrumental in communicating People and Leadership implications to the business's management team.
You will be active in the positioning of People and Leadership Partners as an integral part of the leadership team in each business area, by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging senior management on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and People and Leadership strategies.
We are committed to providing a positive work culture where our team members are valued, supported and actively recognised for their achievements. Our team members proudly advocate our values of Collaboration, Caring, Driven and Genuine ensuring our customers receive exceptional service every step of their journey from the initial contact to job completion.
|Job description:||Download PDF|