Branch Service Support
Smith&Smith is proud to be New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repairer, and we aim to make a difference with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
We're a seasonal business that gets extremely busy over our summer months, so we are seeking an eager customer service superstar to join our team and provide extra support while our workload increases.
This is a permanent role. Although this role is based on 30 hours per week, hours increase (can be above 40 per week) based on summer demand and typically includes rostered Saturdays.
First impressions are everything in this customer face-to-face and hands-on role. We will provide training but you will need to be a quick learner, have practical aptitude and good attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash over our busy, summer period
- Inspiring leaders to support and develop you from day one
- A friendly, fun and lively work environment with a family-like culture
What you would do as our Branch Service Support:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers, meeting & greeting our customers (front-of-house), checking in vehicles
- Solving our customers' problems quickly and conveniently, following up if they miss their booking or need to reschedule
- General branch support such as preparing the workflow for the next day, site maintenance, stock management and banking
- Workshop support where needed such as carrying out pre-inspections, cleaning cars.
- Customer service or sales experience and a desire to help others
- The ability to think on your feet and solve our customers' problems quickly and conveniently, with honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethic and enjoy helping people
- Good communication skills
Smith&Smith aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude and goes home safe at the end of the day. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Applicants must have familiarity with computers and hold a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles.
|Job description:||Download PDF|