Business Development Manager (New Business)
Belron NZ is the holding company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company; Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts; and Exceed who are the country's window and door repair specialists. We are part of the Belron Group, with annual revenues of EUR 3.7B and 30,000 employees active in over 40 countries providing services with real care to our customers.
The Business Development Manager 's role is to identify new national and local business opportunities for Belron NZ within existing and new markets the group operate in.
The role has responsibility for the of delivery of our commercial plan across insurance brokers, fleet owners and trade.
In this role you will:
- Influence and grow the Belron NZ business opportunities within existing and new markets and align with our strategy to be the #1 Brand in New Zealand across Vehicle Glass Repair & Replace and Home Distress Repair & Replace.
- Work collaboratively with both the Commercial Account Manager – Laser Group Services and Commercial Account Manager - Smith&Smith® to identify and respond to new business opportunities.
- Coordinate and oversee active account management of target markets assigned.
- Maintain client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities in accordance with client requirements and company standards.
- Exceed financial & operational goals.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Implement and identifying potential business opportunities, develop existing and new relationships, and understand the customer's critical business strategies in the New Zealand B2B market.
- Retain and grow gross margin revenue within the customer base through tactical sales programs and strategic account management across a variety of channels and identify cross sell opportunities.
What do you need to be able to bring?
A hunger for sales growth, great relationship management skills and a customer driven philosophy. You really want to be the very best in business development and have a track record to prove it.
What will you get in return?
- A competitive base salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Joining a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Life Insurance Plan from day one
- Discounted health insurance for you and your family with Southern Cross
- Access to an annual Wellbeing fund
- Discounts from our suppliers
We aspire to be the 'best place you will ever work' and take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can do attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
Do you have experience with solution selling methodologies?
|Job description:||Download PDF|