Change Support Analyst
Belron NZ is a parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We strive to constantly evolve, innovate & adapt to the fast pace change of our customer’s needs, which is why we’re always looking for new ways to help our teams deliver exceptional service. Part of this is ensuring that our people have the tools, materials, and training resources to use our systems and applications effectively.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Change Support Analyst to implement meaningful and valuable support processes for people/change/training, support our HR & People Systems and additionally utilise and own the technical side of our change communications and processes.
We are looking for someone who loves to talk to people about how new systems and processes are going to make their lives fantastic! Take us on that journey as you write engaging training guides or “What’s happening” communications, deliver training and coaching face to face if needed, and demonstrate your understanding of how different people respond to change differently.
It’s about understanding the impact the process or system change will have on our people, and how we take them on the journey to adopt that change....interested?? Read on!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be the primary contact point for our People & Leadership team for support of their systems
- Work on systems projects as a key change resource, developing plans and materials as well lead the communication and development and delivery of training resources
- Evaluate business processes to uncover areas for improvement and manage those changes
- Partner with our vendors to implement add-on technologies including robotic processes and automation tools
- Administer our process mapping environment and help subject matter experts document their processes
- Assist our Production System Analyst in troubleshooting issues, testing solutions, managing change, and develop subsequent training solutions
Reporting to the Head of Business Services & Innovation, this role is based in our National Support Office in Penrose and the role is a permanent full-time opportunity that’s full of variety and scope.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years’ experience in a business improvement or analyst role within a technology or change function
- Strong experience in systems and technology administration with exposure to people-systems and organisational development are a huge advantage
- Practical knowledge and application of change management techniques such as ADKAR
- Solid experience in reviewing, mapping, and improving existing and new processes
- Facilitation skills to bring together different perspectives and devise a course of action
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an adaptive communication style and collaborative approach
- Ability to interpret complex messages and ensure suitability for a variety of different audiences
It’s essential that you’re courageous, enjoy navigating uncertainty and complexity, and love nurturing cultures where people can perform at their best, and want to help to create a workplace that can only be described by our people as a “great place to work”.
This is your chance to make a positive impact in a big way – we are screening and interviewing now and eager to talk to candidates looking for their next step, apply now!
|Job description:||Download PDF|