Customer Service Delivery Representative
Smith&Smith is proud to be NZ's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and we aim to make a difference by solving people's problems with real care. If you share our passion for people and want to get your foot in the door with a market leader, we want to hear from you!
Our Customer Service Delivery Reps are a vital part of our customer journey and provide a balance between administration and customer service, while also being centralised to provide support to a large group of other locations.
We have a permanent opportunity in our Auckland-based admin team for a Customer Service Superstar to join our success in delivering exceptional service across NZ.
- 2x Based on 20 hours per week but hours can increase over the summer months to above 40
- 1x Based on 40 hours per week
- Based at either our North Shore or Penrose site
- Rotating roster with occasional weekend shifts
- No unsociable hours, cold calling or selling!
What we can offer you:
- Opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash during our busy summer period
- Options to cross-train and upskill to other areas within our team and the wider business
- An active reward and recognition scheme
What you would do as our CSR:
- Delight our customers and ensure their problems are solved with real care
- Provide day to day support and be the go-to person for our team of technicians
- Point of contact for customers in bookings, validation, service delivery and products
- Accurately complete administrative duties such as invoicing and procurement requests
- Providing expert advice in product ID and services
- Be a bubbly and professional team player!
Flexibility is key, as our workload is seasonal with our main peak over the summer months, meaning our hours can increase based on demand and can include rostered Saturdays. This role is a permanent contract.
At Smith&Smith we aspire to make a difference with real care and takes pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Ideally, applicants have a minimum of a current NZ Restricted drivers licence or overseas equivalent and have the right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job go to: http://talentpropellerjobs.co.nz and enter ref code: 5443028.Applications close: 23 April 2021
|Job description:||Download PDF|