Head of Change & Transformation
Belron NZ is the holding company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group Services whose members are plumbing and electrical experts servicing both residential and commercial customers. We are part of the global Belron Group, with annual revenues of EUR 3.7B and 30,000 employees active in over 40 countries providing services with real care to our customers.
We are looking for a Head of Change & Transformation to come into Belron NZ on an 18-month contract to setup and manage the Change & Transformation Office (CTO). This is a newly created role that reports directly to the Managing Director of Belron NZ and manages a team of several direct reports.
About the role
- Running the portfolio of change and transformation
- Prioritisation of transformation and strategic initiatives
- Development of best practices
- Ensure changes are adopted and embedded
- Creating and implementing strategies and plans that maximise customer and employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
- Owning methodologies and processes
- Collecting lessons learned and continuously improving methodologies
- Sounding board on how to deliver effective outcomes
- Integrating change, transformation and project management tools and processes
What you will bring to the team
- Proven track record of delivering change and transformation programmes
- Background in (management) consulting plus industry experience
- Experience with small to large-scale organizational change and transformation projects
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of change, transformation and project management principles, frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated business, commercial and financial acumen
As an authentic purposeful leader, it is essential you are courageous, enjoy navigating uncertainty and complexity, are customer driven and love nurturing cultures where people can perform at their best; creating a workplace that can only be described by our people as a “great place to work”. You also need to be able to engage in an inspiring manner with employees at all levels and other stakeholder groups through bringing to life the Belron values.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Do challenging, varied and interesting work and the opportunity to make a difference
- Ability to work from our Penrose office and work from home
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive environment in which all people can come do their best work
- Discounted health insurance through Southern Cross
- Discounts from our suppliers from technology to energy and tyres
If this sounds like you, apply now and send us your resume and cover letter and answer the following question: Why you are able to deliver successful change and transformation projects given that a third of them fail.
|Job description:||Download PDF|
|Business unit:||Change & Transformation Office|