Process Improvement Manager
Belron NZ is the parent company that includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, and Laser Group whose members are plumbing and electrical experts. We are part of the international Belron Group with 30,000 employees active in over 30 countries providing services and making a difference with real care, for our customers.
We are excited to invite applications and expressions of interest for the role of Business Process Improvement Manager, based in Auckland. This is a 12 -month contract reporting to the Head of Transactional Services.
This opportunity will see you playing an integral part in embedding best-practice disciplines and organisational capability within our organisation. In this change-focused role, you’ll be responsible for creating business value through the execution of process improvement and cultivation of a continuous-improvement culture that delivers sustained benefits.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Develop & implement a Framework that enables best practice process management and continuous improvement
- Embed pragmatic process management disciplines and behaviour across the business
- Embed an approach/cadence for process collaboration and communication
- Create and manage a knowledge base of tools/resources to support efficiency
- Pilot and embed the use of Ci practices across the business
- Identify training needs and provide coaching & advisory support for solution design and best-practice processes
- Coordinate the delivery of analytics to support Ci initiatives
- Provide progress reporting and maintain a register/dashboard of opportunities & benefits
As our Business Process Improvement Manager, you’re a pragmatic, collaborative and engaging type who thrives on being the ‘go to’ person in process improvement methodology and tools. As our Change Agent, your hands-on approach means you can work with our team to identify, map, prioritise, design and improve end-to-end business processes with lasting impact.
Key requirements include:
- 5-7 years of proven business process improvement experience
- BPI certification (Lean, Six Sigma) or experience with Kaizen is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in project management, design and consultation of business process
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively across multiple sites
- Strong familiarity of complex end-to-end processes including operations and supply chain, customer journey and finance
- Results-driven yet with an innate understanding of the drivers of success
- Strong ability to influence and shape work, progress and processes without ownership or control
- Clear, engaging and effective communication style both written and verbal
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
Bring your business acumen and intellectual horsepower to a role that will help our business shift gears to be even more responsive to customers’ needs.
We are committed to providing a positive work culture where our team members are valued, supported and actively recognised for their achievements. Our team members proudly advocate our values of Collaboration, Caring, Driven and Genuine ensuring our customers receive exceptional service every step of their journey from the initial contact to job completion.
Become part of our team and join us on our journey to “make a difference with real care”. Apply today!
|Job description:||Download PDF|