The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, people, suppliers, and the wider community is always our top priority.
Our branches are operating in line with the Traffic Light System as set out by the New Zealand Government. Due to the increasing number of Omicron cases around the country, we need to allow for changes to our operations over the coming weeks should our people become unwell or need to isolate.
Some of our branches are currently operating at a reduced capacity or are temporarily closed to help ensure that we keep our people and customers safe. For more information on the operating hours at your local Smith&Smith® branch, please see our location page.
At Red, Orange, and Green, we are open to the public through a contactless service, meaning we can fix your problem while making the right choices to keep our people and our customers safe.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or you are self-isolating, we ask that you delay your service with us. To reschedule your appointment online, please click here.
Visiting Smith&Smith® at Orange:
All of New Zealand is currently at Orange.
- We ask that you wear a face mask unless you have a medical exemption.
- Please ensure that you maintain a one metre distance from other people.
- Hand santiser must be used before manually signing in, using EFTPOS machines or any other shared devices. These will also be sanitised after each use.
- Before and after your service is completed, your technician will sanitise all touch point surfaces in your vehicle.
- While at the branch, if you start to feel unwell or develop symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc.) then please let a member of our team know immediately. We will assist you to leave the site safely.
Precautions we are taking to protect you at Red, Orange, and Green:
- We continue to maintain a high frequency of cleaning and sanitising in our branches and have provided our team members with PPE, including hand sanitiser, gloves, disinfectant, cloths, paper towels, rubbish bags, soap, and masks.
- We are maintaining a one metre distance between people at all times.
- We have advised our team members to avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact, where possible, and to wash and dry their hands often.
- We have asked our people to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or flu-like symptoms.
We would like to thank you for your business, your understanding and ongoing support.