Vehicle glass Technician
Smith&Smith® is proud to be NZ's leading vehicle glass repairer and we aim to solve people's problems with real care. If you share our enthusiasm to help others and deliver exceptional customer service and quality work, we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for an auto glass technician or a practically minded person looking to get your foot in the door and learn a trade with a market leader.
- 30-hour permanent role
- You will work with a team of experienced technicians repairing and replacing auto glass
- Providing face to face customer service and advice
- Providing value add services and products
- We can get busy, so there are opportunities to earn extra through extended hours (including occassional Saturdays)
- An experienced autoglazier is preferred but for the right person we will provide all the training and tools you need
What we can offer you:
- A fun work environment where we encourage everyone to be themselves, have a laugh and be a success, both professionally and personally
- Industry-leading tooling and equipment plus a dedicated national Technical Training Team and the opportunity to complete our NZQA Certificate in Automotive Reglazing
- On the job training from your in-branch team, extra support from your Leading Hand, Area Manager and Regional Performance Coach
- Potential for increased financial recognition as you improve your skills and customer service levels
- An active reward and recognition scheme for team members who go above and beyond
- Have a strong work ethic, enjoy helping people, take pride in your workmanship and are a committed team player
- Preferably experience in repair and replacement of auto glass but not essential
- Are a hands-on learner with a technical mind, able to pick up new processes and systems quickly
- Have customer service experience and a desire to help others
- Can solve our customer's problems quickly and conveniently, with honesty and integrity
- Have a current NZ restricted or full drivers licence (or overseas equivalent) with the ability to competently drive manual vehicles
As one of our permanent technicians, you will get life insurance from day one, discounted health insurance, access to an annual wellbeing fund, and heaps of discounts from our suppliers.
Smith&Smith take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
|Job description:||Download PDF|